$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Getting refs onside - SPECIAL OFFER

Getting refs onside - SPECIAL OFFER

This is a discussion for the topic Getting refs onside - SPECIAL OFFER on the board Other Senior Rugby.

Author Topic: Getting refs onside - SPECIAL OFFER  (Read 9177 times)

TMO

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
Reply #15 on: February 02, 2015, 11:37:23 PM

Captains are either a good leader or its their turn or its they are annoying as hell.
http://www.whitbyrugbyclub.co.uk/
@whitbyref
info@whitbyrugbyclub.co.uk

Pomfresian

• Legend
  • duplex crucis
Reply #16 on: February 03, 2015, 08:23:08 AM
WLX111 - i will arrange with Central to have RH come to Leeds and present the works...

Having been involved preciously - it was excellent.. As part of central YRS - we will ensure ALL CLUBS ARE INVITED to attend.. hopefully this time they will

I will touch base with RH and arrnage a Feb/March event

Cheers

Time Off will you make sure that Castleford are in the mix please. Some may say we need it more than others! ::)

pinkshirtedwhistler

• Legend
Reply #17 on: February 03, 2015, 03:54:04 PM
Pom,

Check out the post I've put in Senior Rugby. We are doing free places on the Level 2 referee course next month. Its at Woodhouse Grove School.

Pomfresian

• Legend
  • duplex crucis
Reply #18 on: February 03, 2015, 05:25:18 PM
Yeah thanks for that PSW, I have sent the link onto the relevant people at the club.

Cheers

pinkshirtedwhistler

• Legend
Reply #19 on: February 04, 2015, 07:49:50 AM
Much obliged, need anything just PM me

avinastella

• A little respect please...
Reply #20 on: August 17, 2015, 01:47:01 PM
Reviving this thread.

Would just like to point out that Red Horseman gave this presentation last week at Bradford Salem.
Well worth it and all those who attended have commented on how they see the benefits of applying/considering the points mentioned.

Putting historic, jaundiced views of some aside. We took the trouble of enquiring with RH about giving the presentation and snapped his hand off when he agreed.

We thank him for his time and effort in helping us in improving in areas we don't always see might be problematic.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he found his smack had talc in it.

Red Horseman

• Legend of the Game
  • Aquila non capit moscas.
Reply #21 on: August 17, 2015, 05:18:56 PM
Thanks for your hospitality. I was much impressed by the clear desire of your club to move forward and embrace culture change. Best wishes in those endeavours.  8)
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO DRINK CHEAP WHISKY.

Red Horseman

• Legend of the Game
  • Aquila non capit moscas.
Reply #22 on: May 30, 2016, 04:55:10 PM
Happy to offer an updated presentation for the summer of 2016 to any club / area that wants it. Same basis as before - only petrol money required.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO DRINK CHEAP WHISKY.

avinastella

Reply #23 on: May 30, 2016, 07:43:08 PM
Happy to offer an updated presentation for the summer of 2016 to any club / area that wants it. Same basis as before - only petrol money required.
PM sent.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he found his smack had talc in it.