$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; What should the YRFU do for us?

What should the YRFU do for us?

This is a discussion for the topic What should the YRFU do for us? on the board Other Senior Rugby.

Author Topic: What should the YRFU do for us?  (Read 2267 times)

backrowbandit

• God
  • A little respect please...
  • Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius
on: June 05, 2016, 12:05:11 PM
I note from Twitter that a conference is underway today about the future activities of the YRFU.

I didn't know about it but it will be interesting to see what the outcomes are. I hope the feedback is published and includes a list of attendees so that we can assess whether those there are a fair representation of the different stakeholders in the County.

Good to see it happening.

Loving all rugby but especially at grassroots level.

Sail By

• The lord of the Manor...
Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 02:34:00 PM
All attendees are from Yorkshire and the District committee's. Therefore you should be aware of who is representing you as a club as it would / should have been discussed at your local meeting.

avinastella

Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 02:41:02 PM
All attendees are from Yorkshire and the District committee's. Therefore you should be aware of who is representing you as a club as it would / should have been discussed at your local meeting.
It's to be hoped those attending pay attention to question 3 then.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he found his smack had talc in it.

backrowbandit

• God
  • Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius
Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 02:42:27 PM
OK- I'm sure it was discussed, no doubt I'll have it some minutes passed on by the D of R somewhere...
Loving all rugby but especially at grassroots level.