$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Fixtures

Fixtures

This is a discussion for the topic Fixtures on the board Yorkshire 4.

Author Topic: Fixtures  (Read 3747 times)

HRUFC

• Forum old hand
  • To dare is to do
on: June 20, 2016, 03:40:16 PM
Shocking how only Yorkshire 1 and 4 fixtures are not out yet

old style prop

• A little respect please...
  • anyone seen me tabs.
Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 07:16:13 PM
Can't understand why they can't just do them with to be confirmed down if it is only 1 team in question holding it up (for yorks 1) and do the Y4 ones assuming bramley come through their rfu hearing still in leagues. Then when Y1 team decided they take the tbc fixtures and if bramley get the boot then it's an 11 team league and those fixtures are your extra week off.

top prop

• Forum old hand
Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 10:11:23 PM
It would be nice to know so we can fill rest of fixtures.
If it is to do with Bramley some sort of communication would be nice from YRFU and their secretary is our president

old style prop

• A little respect please...
  • anyone seen me tabs.
Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 10:47:32 PM
Take him for a pint and see if you can get him to spill the beans, agree it does make doing the fixtures a pain in the butt. Thats why i cant undertand in these situations or even if it involved more that 1 team that they could not just use TBC - A, TBC - B etc so you know you will be playing TBC - A, home on a set date and away on anouther day. Once you know who TBC - A is you just retype in the specific club or if they dont have a side to fill the slot you change it to free week. Suspect i am missing something though as if it was that easy the powers that be would have done it years ago.

top prop

• Forum old hand
Reply #4 on: June 23, 2016, 04:56:09 PM
I believe the fixtures are now published we have been emailed hopefully on RFU website

Relieved

Reply #5 on: June 26, 2016, 08:43:19 PM
The delay in Yorkshire RFU publishing Yorkshire 4 Fixtures has had a serious effect on trying to get Merit League fixtures. Why couldn't the Yorkshire RFU let fixture Secretaries know why the delay, another communication with grass roots problem.

Sycamore

• Legend
Reply #6 on: June 26, 2016, 10:26:35 PM
You still involved Relieved?I thought you were stepping down?

Relieved

Reply #7 on: June 27, 2016, 07:11:53 AM
still looking for a replacement S