$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Results 26/11/16

Author Topic: Results 26/11/16  (Read 2889 times)

Offline Ripit

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
Results 26/11/16
« on: November 26, 2016, 03:47:10 PM »
Ripon 40 - 13 Barnsley   :D

Offline leg

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Results 26/11/16
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 04:02:35 PM »
Hegians 13 - 23 Town ????????????????????????????

Offline hobbo

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2016, 06:10:52 PM »
Ripon 40 - 13 Barnsley   :D

Well done Ripon. Deserved your win without question.

From Barnsley point of view really disappointed. No excuses as we had very few missing this week. We opened really strong and just couldn't maintain it. I do think I'm right in saying the score does flatter Ripon?? Only my opinion. But no complaints, they were the better team.

Our set piece was very strong, we had our fair share of ball and just weren't clinical enough. Ripon were. Simples.

The referee was out of sorts today and made some bad calls - by no means am I blaming our loss on him, but he wasn't as up to scratch as the majority we had. Ripon yellow card was very harsh and pen try again us was also wrong call. But one of those things.

Well played Ripon, see you at our spot.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 06:40:49 PM by hobbo »

Offline thorne 123

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2016, 08:43:19 PM »
A hard fought game against west Leeds today but a good win well stuck to it west Leeds on a disappointing day several yellow cards and 3 red cards issued by the ref a very keen lady ref ( from Canada I believe)  did well at break down but for me she lost it after the scuffle at end of game

Offline avinastella

• A little respect please...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2016, 09:14:40 PM »
A hard fought game against west Leeds today but a good win well stuck to it west Leeds on a disappointing day several yellow cards and 3 red cards issued by the ref a very keen lady ref ( from Canada I believe)  did well at break down but for me she lost it after the scuffle at end of game
Out of interest, why mark down the ref for a 'scuffle' at the end of the game?
Surely the players are to blame...unless she was involved in it?
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he found his smack had talc in it.

Offline Breakwell15

• Forum old hand
  • West Leeds 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2016, 10:00:27 AM »

West Park Leeds***** don't mix the real West Leeds with Bramhope.

Offline old style prop

• anyone seen me tabs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2016, 10:09:38 AM »
Ohh someones a bit touchy :)

seen the lady you mention a few times and she is as good a ref as you will see at our level, personally Im surprised she is still doing games at Y2 as i would have expected her to be at a higher level by now.

Offline hobbo

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2016, 12:09:15 PM »
Ohh someones a bit touchy :)

seen the lady you mention a few times and she is as good a ref as you will see at our level, personally Im surprised she is still doing games at Y2 as i would have expected her to be at a higher level by now.

Had her once last season I think and she seemed decent enough. Enjoyed a few pints after the game mind.

Offline T Rex

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2016, 04:52:53 PM »
Out of interest, why mark down the ref for a 'scuffle' at the end of the game?
Surely the players are to blame...unless she was involved in it?

I think T123 means how she dealt with the aftermath. She wisely let it settle down before she got involved but she could easily have given two more WPL players red cards. I thought she handled the game quite well and she was certainly much better than last week's ref.
ATTITUDE - life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it