$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Results 21 January

Results 21 January

This is a discussion for the topic Results 21 January on the board Yorkshire 2 .

Author Topic: Results 21 January  (Read 2037 times)

Oldandslow

• A little respect please...
on: January 21, 2017, 03:57:28 PM
Yorkshire Shield

Pontefract 32 Old Rishworthians 19

old style prop

• anyone seen me tabs.
Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 07:35:46 PM
Gee that's a turn around from last week well done Pontey

Fredsbar

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 08:20:02 PM
Actual score was 29-19 to Pontefract. Congratulations on their victory. Pontefract wanted the game more and defended well. Ah well 2 out of 3 victories isn't bad.
Ref a bit inconsistent re high tackles.

Oldandslow

Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 06:33:48 AM
Fredsbar

Like many @ Ponte thought the Ponte score was 32 as the score board was not updated for the last 3 point penalty but I accept the official score on the YRUFC web site is 29-19.

Don't agree on the ref he is clearly a young ref on the up, what he did do was enforce the laws in the way the RFU have directed rather than in the more lax style often seen in Yorkshire 2.

I agree Ponte defended well something they don't always do,  the sides were closer than the score suggests. Think it came down to Rishworthians being focused on promotion than the shield.