$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Sat 4th of Feb - Wetherby mixed club side

Sat 4th of Feb - Wetherby mixed club side

This is a discussion for the topic Sat 4th of Feb - Wetherby mixed club side on the board Seeking Fixtures.

Author Topic: Sat 4th of Feb - Wetherby mixed club side  (Read 1970 times)

old style prop

• A little respect please...
  • anyone seen me tabs.
on: January 30, 2017, 08:24:53 AM
Wetherby looking for a game this Saturday mainly our 2s but 1st team dont have a game so likely to have a handful of them having a run out, so probable a dozen second team and half a dozen first team. Our Vets are playing away so it will be a young side as the few old codgers that play regular 2s rugby will be with the vets.

No home game yet so ideally looking to be at Home.

Kingsmill2

• Finding my feet
Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 07:39:39 PM
From Tony Chester ... Hon Sec Pontefract     tel  07506380239.  Pontefract seconds find themselves short of a game on Saturday. Should have had a home merit league match but other team double booked. They would like to stay at home because some of the young lads working that morning and can only get to club just before kick off.. Our skipper has promised that they will provide a return .

old style prop

• A little respect please...
  • anyone seen me tabs.
Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 08:25:07 PM
Fixed up now going over to play Selby 2s