$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Scores

Scores

This is a discussion for the topic Scores on the board Yorkshire 1.

Author Topic: Scores  (Read 5827 times)

avinastella

• A little respect please...
Reply #15 on: March 04, 2017, 10:52:39 PM
Cracking first half at York today. The young lads did themselves proud. Took York until half time to twig the correct game plan. Funny watching the whistler noticeably run out of puff - but he wasn't alone in that.
Good chat with Mr P again. Good atmosphere throughout.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he found his smack had talc in it.

backrowbandit

• God
  • Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius
Reply #16 on: March 04, 2017, 10:53:42 PM
Refereed West Leeds v Yarnbury today. Finished 54-3.

As always well looked after at WL

Lucky you. That's not the case for many Y1 teams this year. WL are big on claiming to be a "proper" rugby club (whatever that is) whilst it seems to me that the values of rugby union were lost a long time ago there.

(Here comes the inevitable "we were really well looked after there" blah blah. Well boo hoo for you. I have now had quite a few other Y1 teams express disappointment at being ignored there)

Haha pu$$yholes. All huddled round your computers talking about how we've made you "feel". If you ladies  aren't careful all your periods will sync.

I'll just make sure that this little diamond is quoted and therefore can't be deleted when the shandy wears off!
Loving all rugby but especially at grassroots level.

WL XIII

• "Not even noon shadows pass through Death Valley"
Reply #17 on: March 04, 2017, 10:55:36 PM
What is the correct response?
I wouldn't take it this BS in person so why take it on here?

[attachment deleted by admin]
It's not just people with triskaidekaphobia that should fear Outside Centres. Everyone should.

Occasus Leodis sumus creber

backrowbandit

• God
Reply #18 on: March 05, 2017, 06:27:52 AM
A surprisingly close match at Brid yesterday. I had heard something about a large contingent of Brid players going on another players stag do. Not sure if it was this weekend or not but that may explain the close game.

I've never understood players organising weddings/stag do's on a match day?? They then invite a load of other players and put them in a difficult position. It's made more ironic by the fact that they probably only know the players they are inviting because of their involvement with rugby. It's always seemed a bit disrespectful to the club involved IMO. It appears to happen at lots /most clubs at some point or other.

Morriarty

• One of the boys
Reply #19 on: March 05, 2017, 07:38:32 AM
Wrong again BRB Brid at full strength Acklam played very well with great spirit Brid  not so good yesterday but 5 points again .

backrowbandit

• God
Reply #20 on: March 05, 2017, 08:06:55 AM
Again?

I did say "I'm not sure"...

Downandout

• Finding my feet
Reply #21 on: March 05, 2017, 11:49:09 AM
Selby V Beverley was played in great sports yesterday. Beverley were not upto speed and were a disjointed in their attack and seemed to be forcing things. However, in parts they played some great rugby. Selby had true heart and never gave up. Both teams picked up some knocks in a game with some big tackles. Good watch.

backrowbandit

• God
Reply #22 on: March 05, 2017, 11:51:27 AM
Beverley V York is likely to be the key match to determine 2nd spot.

Bombardier29

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
  • Drop the red donkey
Reply #23 on: March 05, 2017, 03:28:45 PM
Scarborough v Keighley
What can you say.....
Good game for the first seven minutes then a litany of errors and terrible decision making by Scarborough for the majority of the remainder of the match. Jeffers running from his own line at 5 advancing Keighley players an interesting choice .........
Kicking from hand was a real issue on the day and midfield attacking was ineffective.
Isaac as usual was immense and will be a big miss not so some others who will be leaving.
Still some unfit players out there who need to put some gym work in.
Ref generous to Keighley when they attempted a quick tap and knocked on but were allowed to retake other than that he was ok
Let's hope we can attract a good YDO for next season
When the second seal was opened another horse came out, a fairy red one. Its rider was given power to take the p*ss from the earth and to make men lay with each other. To him was given a large ego.