Author Topic: Next Season - Yorks 5 / 4  (Read 626 times)

Offline Hollis Hero

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
Next Season - Yorks 5 / 4
« on: March 15, 2017, 02:06:50 PM »
Any news on the make up of Yorks 5 next season?

With Rotherham Clifton pulling out of Yorks 4 I guess just one club down, with still 2 coming up to maintain 12 teams in Yorks 4.

However, this would only leave 7 teams in Yorks 5, added to this I believe Withernsea are reverting back to the Merit League next season so that would potentially only leave 6 teams in Yorks 5?

Thoughts? Or anyone in the know about next season?

Offline old style prop

• A little respect please...
  • anyone seen me tabs.
    • View Profile
Re: Next Season - Yorks 5 / 4
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 09:51:02 PM »
might be even worse than that as things stand at the moment to me it looks like it will only be on team down from Y1 to Y2, assuming Acklam revert back to NE leagues, so that would drop the number of teams going down to only 1 - would that mean 0 teams down from Y4 ?

As always hard to say anthing for certain untill all play off games are sorted for leagues above Y1, hopefully once there out of the way the powers that be will have it sorted ASAP.

Offline avinastella

• A little respect please...
    • View Profile
Re: Next Season - Yorks 5 / 4
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 11:56:37 PM »
might be even worse than that as things stand at the moment to me it looks like it will only be on team down from Y1 to Y2, assuming Acklam revert back to NE leagues, so that would drop the number of teams going down to only 1 - would that mean 0 teams down from Y4 ?

As always hard to say anthing for certain untill all play off games are sorted for leagues above Y1, hopefully once there out of the way the powers that be will have it sorted ASAP.
Depends how much of a protest the Northumbs/Durham clubs put up. I'm hearing at least one club are willing to withdraw (from the leagues) rather than level transfer.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he found his smack had talc in it.