$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Fixtures 2017/2018

Fixtures 2017/2018

This is a discussion for the topic Fixtures 2017/2018 on the board Yorkshire 3.

Author Topic: Fixtures 2017/2018  (Read 4793 times)

Relieved

on: May 28, 2017, 08:33:43 AM
These fixtures are identical with last seasons with the new teams replacing Halifax, Goole and Vandals. We could have received these a week after the season ended, has this happened in all the other Yorkshire Leagues?

gateprop

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 05:45:06 AM
Stocksbridge are still in with only one team coming down from Y2. Is that due to a reshuffle somewhere?

Danny Price

• One of the boys
Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 01:32:25 PM
One down from Y2 and Y3 as a result if Acklam going across to DN2 rather than staying in Yorkshire leagues is the main impact I think. Interestingly Sheffield Medics showing as being relegated to Y3 when the information last year was that they had folded. If they have will it mean 13 teams in Y3 and therefore two less games and two more free weekends. That would be wholly unacceptable. Anyone from Medics able to fill us in?

gateprop

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 09:41:43 PM
One down from Y2 and Y3 as a result if Acklam going across to DN2 rather than staying in Yorkshire leagues is the main impact I think. Interestingly Sheffield Medics showing as being relegated to Y3 when the information last year was that they had folded. If they have will it mean 13 teams in Y3 and therefore two less games and two more free weekends. That would be wholly unacceptable. Anyone from Medics able to fill us in?

Only one HWO during the 2nd half of the season and that was the last game against the unbeaten league leaders during the Easter holidays. Looking at their twitter feed they were putting 2 teams out every week and their 2nds even got promoted.

Colourful boots

• Finding my feet
Reply #4 on: May 30, 2017, 09:06:49 PM
Where can you find the fixtures for 2017/2018?

Radio Gnome

• Legend
  • I, for one, like Roman numerals.
Reply #5 on: May 30, 2017, 09:17:33 PM
Now I guess I'll have to tell 'em
That I got no cerebellum -  Ramones 1977

Shirt filler

• A little respect please...
Reply #6 on: May 31, 2017, 12:05:32 AM

If Sheffield Medics did fold, they just wouldn't relegate anybody from Yorkshire 3. Its always the bottom league that suffers from teams dropping out and all other leagues get filled to the correct number of teams.

Speccy

• Forum old hand
Reply #7 on: May 31, 2017, 07:45:33 AM
I dont believe it was a question of Sheff Medics folding,it was more a matter of concentrating on student rugby,rather than league rugby.Not sure what their final decision was.

Wilyjim

• Forum old hand
Reply #8 on: July 01, 2017, 01:10:19 AM
What is going on here this is absolute chaos!! Why was there a delay in sending out the fixtures? And have those bloody medics made a decision or not yet? It's not fair on spectators, it's not fair on players and it's not fair on Yorkshire.