$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Seeking Fixtures - RFU Advice

Seeking Fixtures - RFU Advice

This is a discussion for the topic Seeking Fixtures - RFU Advice on the board Seeking Fixtures.

Author Topic: Seeking Fixtures - RFU Advice  (Read 1678 times)

Wilyjim

• Forum old hand
on: August 30, 2017, 05:46:31 PM
Right ladies and gentlemen,

I've seen the chaos across the last few seasons regarding pre season fixtures and beyond. It was about time something happened on this. This may be particularly useful for your 2nd XV teams or any clubs in Yorkshire 4 after the opposition inevitably cancel when they realise the standard is so poor.

I've just come out a board meeting with some extremely important Yorkshire RFU officials... I won't name names but one successfully managed the transition from internationally renowned rap star (think Bump 'N Grind) to senior Yorkshire RFU committee member. Enough said?*

My important meetings aside, here is the advice...

'YORKSHIRE SENIOR RUGBY FIXTURE EXCHANGE
- if you need to find that last minute game you can find it on WhatsApp

Tell your Fixture Sec, Team Managers and Captains (esp lower teams) to save Helen Colclough's  number (+44 7795 014689) in their phone, and then to message her on WhatsApp.

This is the official channel for ALL Yorkshire clubs this season.'

Bleed white,
Wily J

*if you're still struggling... http://yorkshirerfu.pitchero.com/page/contacts/officers-2015-16/county-officers-2016-17-604/
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 05:58:46 PM by Wilyjim »