Author Topic: Week 2 results  (Read 1900 times)

Offline hoodie

• A little respect please...
  • 4TOTTY
    • View Profile
Week 2 results
« on: September 09, 2017, 05:12:05 PM »
Baildon   13 - 7   Leeds Medics and Dentists
Castleford   47 - 12   Stocksbridge
Harrogate Pythons   0 - 13   Wensleydale
Leeds Modernians   23 - 29   Skipton
Northallerton   6 - 3   Hemsworth
Old Otliensians   32 - 10   Knottingley
Sheffield Medicals   24 - 11   Aireborough
Confront the fear, feel the courage, join the battle.

Offline Jeffels

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
Re: Week 2 results
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 09:17:09 PM »
Went down to watch Cas today. They look well, throwing the ball about and playing with a lot of confidence. They have adapted a professional approach this year, both on the field and in training, and I expect them to be in the mix come the business end of the season. Well done boys 👍🏼.

Offline The Honey Badger

• Finding my feet
  • float like a butterfly sting like a bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 09:29:32 PM »
What happened to Hemsworth???!

Offline gav2001

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2017, 07:32:14 AM »
Hemsworth missed 3 or 4 kicks at goal but fair play to north they played well, defense on both sides were amazing very hard to breakdown but the game was spoiled by bad ref. Good luck for rest of season north and see you for the return fixture.

Offline Beachy

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 06:14:02 PM »
Tough game against Ensians as we expected especially with our centre playing 10, but he did really well. They started like a house on fire but we managed to pull ourselves back to 10 all after a good spell, but then let Ensians back in with 2 tries before the half which deflated us. Second half we got some injuries which didnt help and they took their chances to finish us off with some expansive rugby. They should definitely be there or there abouts if they keep the same team. Got to give a mention to our 50 plus year old prop who managed 80 minutes too, what a man! We'll regroup for the local derby next week and hopefully get the first win.

Online Buff10

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 06:12:25 PM »
Beachy is it true chez is back at knottingley? I heard from a little dicky bird he's been training last few weeks and available for cas game :-\ be great to see the big guy back on field!!

Offline Mud pig

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2017, 09:16:33 PM »
Think I'll be making the trip to knottingley to watch the game of weekend on Saturday. Will be good to see chez back in a shirt causing mayhem and to see if the reportedly new signings for both teams have fit in well, and if Fenton's correct to see the new forward on the cas wage bill is earning his keep !

Offline Beachy

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2017, 08:14:57 PM »
Not sure where you're getting your info Buff but unfortunately no Chez isn't back training 😂 although I wouldn't mind it as I'd be getting my complimentary 10 tries a season back he used to get me. Still looking forward to a good old derby with Cas tomorrow.