$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Y3 results

Y3 results

This is a discussion for the topic Y3 results on the board Yorkshire 3.

Author Topic: Y3 results  (Read 6548 times)

schming

• One of the boys
on: September 30, 2017, 04:49:11 PM
Aire 19 cas 28

hoodie

• A little respect please...
  • 4TOTTY
Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 05:34:31 PM
Aireborough   19 - 28   Castleford
Baildon   21 - 19   Sheffield Medicals
Hemsworth   10 - 27   Old Otliensians
Knottingley   14 - 15   Leeds Medics and Dentists
Northallerton   29 - 25   Harrogate Pythons
Stocksbridge   17 - 18   Skipton
Wensleydale   10 - 27   Leeds Modernians
Confront the fear, feel the courage, join the battle.

Pig

• One of the boys
Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 05:37:28 PM
Solid win away at Dale today for the Mods, never played here before, lovely spot!

gateprop

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
Reply #3 on: September 30, 2017, 06:20:42 PM
Really good battle today against North. Definitely a game of 2 halves with us dominating the 1st but struggling to get a foothold in the 2nd. I’m sure if you’d offered us 5 tries before the game we’d have taken it. Still, 2 points.

Would also like to take the time to praise the referee today. They’ve been getting a lot of stick on here recently and there’s plenty I would have liked to complain about myself from the first 4 games but no complaints at all today. Excellent job.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 08:04:48 PM by gateprop »

Relieved

Reply #4 on: September 30, 2017, 06:26:47 PM
Hey Pig yet another bonus point win for Castleford on an alien muddy Borough pitch that negated our strengths probably our best win. Borough play their pitch so well glad we went there early before it gets really sticky

Mud pig

• One of the boys
Reply #5 on: September 30, 2017, 08:09:36 PM
Well well well some surprise results today dale getting beat, knotts getting beat, skipton and Baildon winning that's Yorkshire 3 rugby for you! Ca$ winning again with ensians those 2 have to be favs this season, the big spenders which isn't a surprise and ensians back line scoring plenty of points! What happened at knotts? Thought it would have been a straight forward win, big chez and simbo against the measly students looking forward to seeing what happened there, unfortunately I missed another week due to home commitments next weekend should be fun with 2 Yorkshire teams in the grand final at old Trafford I'm guessing some games will be rescheduled

schming

• One of the boys
Reply #6 on: September 30, 2017, 08:21:21 PM
What are people's views on the decision to allow teams to reschedule their games due to the 'unique' grand final next week..

Mud pig

• One of the boys
Reply #7 on: September 30, 2017, 09:27:34 PM
It's an interesting one schming, you'd think with it being a Yorkshire league they'd reschedule the fixtures on a free weekend date, especially with a big number of teams from Leeds, ca$, knotts, hems who will have ca$ and Leeds fans in the teams. Will the rfu use their heads or let the teams decide?

SpeedyG

• Finding my feet
Reply #8 on: October 01, 2017, 10:41:08 AM
It's an interesting one schming, you'd think with it being a Yorkshire league they'd reschedule the fixtures on a free weekend date, especially with a big number of teams from Leeds, ca$, knotts, hems who will have ca$ and Leeds fans in the teams. Will the rfu use their heads or let the teams decide?
Games can't be rescheduled. Where does it end? Clubs rescheduling because the second team prop's getting married? Yorkshire CCC playing in a final at Lords?

Mud pig

• One of the boys
Reply #9 on: October 01, 2017, 12:09:10 PM
It's just a discussion speedy what's your views on the matter in question?

SpeedyG

• Finding my feet
Reply #10 on: October 01, 2017, 08:00:18 PM
It's just a discussion speedy what's your views on the matter in question?
I think 'games can't be rescheduled' pretty much sums up my view.

BillyBob

• Finding my feet
Reply #11 on: October 02, 2017, 07:34:13 AM
Was at Hemsworth on Saturday for the game vs OO. What a disgrace some of the Hemsworth lot really are. Some of them are sound and had a good laugh with. Their 7 has a few screws loose with head butting and throwing a few punches, albeit very well done as the referee didn't see any of them. The worst part was  the language used against the linesman from OO when they were suggesting someone was in touch when a try was scored. How they hell they could see from so far away is unknown and everyone on the sidelines could see it wasn't out. One of their players then went upto the lad who scored called him a cheating c*** and attempting to kick him in the legs. Some of the teams behaviour was appalling and also the same to the referee. He missed things and both sides didn't get some decisions but some of the language being used towards the referee isn't what we need in the game. Good job he didn't hear any of it or chose not too as surely he should have been giving some cards for abuse, its simply not on.

On the other hand some of the lads are a credit to the club and had a good game, as well as the clubman ship they show be clearing things off the pitch and doing raffles after the game etc.

If they carry on like this they will soon be in a similar situation to Bramley and will hopefully get rid of some of these player which they just don't need at their place.

Mud pig

• One of the boys
Reply #12 on: October 02, 2017, 10:41:30 AM
Think I'll be making the trip to both hems vs knotts games this season. if the hems lads like to give a bit pasty it'll be interesting to see how they deal with knotts if they play with the same shenanigans they seem to have done with emsians knotts won't tolerate that, can see it being cards galore the rfu Christmas drinks fund will be filled up nicely ????

Beachy

• Forum old hand
Reply #13 on: October 05, 2017, 09:39:49 AM
Late reply from me but in terms of us losing to Medics it was only down to our own performance again and not playing the full 80. We let them score a try pretty much straight from kick off and then picked up after that but we need to put a full performance in if we're gunna get anymore wins on the board, but we'll keep going and get there eventually, it takes a bit of time when you've got a fair few new players getting used to each other and younger lads learning the game and Mud Pig unfortunately Chez isn't back don't know where you've got that from ???? I can assure you the score would have been a lot different if he was. Sounds like Hemsworth are doing the 5 towns region proud keep it up boys! ????????

Mud pig

• One of the boys
Reply #14 on: October 05, 2017, 10:26:58 AM
Sorry beachy I'd seen a comment on here saying he was back playing, it's a shame he isn't as he's a fantastic player. Did you have your big number 8 Simbo playing? He can take a game by the scruff of the neck although he's not having the impact this season he did last, what's happened there? Knotts need to start playing for the full 80 as they're quickly dropping behind, your one of the best to watch in this league when your playing well. You'll do well to catch the top 2, we are only 5 games in though so everything's possible good luck for the rest of the season beachy