Author Topic: THIS WEEKENDS PREDICTIONS!!!!  (Read 588 times)

Offline oldun

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
THIS WEEKENDS PREDICTIONS!!!!
« on: November 10, 2017, 03:10:22 PM »
In an effort to get this "forum" going a bit more, here are my thoughts for the weekend!

LETS HAVE OTHERS THOUGHTS!!!!!

Alnwick V West Hartlepool          Alnwick to win by a good margin
B and B v Morpeth                     Morpeth to win, but a close result
Brid      v Percy Park                  We might just sneak a home win!!!
Cleck    v Hudd YMCA                 Cleck should win, but a bit of a "local derby" could go either way.
Dinn     v Northern                     Dinnington to continue their winning ways after last weeks shock
Driff     v Malton                        Another local derby game---could this be a draw?
W. Leeds v Penrith                     I suspect that West Leeds will edge out Penrith with home advantage.

Oh well--look forward to tomorrow.

Offline Ubique

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
Re: THIS WEEKENDS PREDICTIONS!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 03:58:18 PM »
Could be an interesting week after some shock results last time out.

Alnwick.  v West Hartlepool        Alnwick to win comfortable at home
B and B v Morpeth                     Morpeth to gain an away win
Brid      v Percy Park                  Brid to win, Park not having had best of starts to the season
Cleck    v Hudd YMCA                 Close game but Ym could surprise with an away win
Dinn     v Northern                     Both had poor starts but Dinningon should win with home advantage
Driff     v Malton                        Another close game with both starting a good run. Draw
WL.      v Penrith                       Penrith to win but a lot closer than some expect with WL at

Offline Stevo

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 07:03:56 PM »
Alnwick home win including bonus pt
Morpeth by less than 7
Brid home win
Cleckheaton just
Dinnington hopefully with a bonus pt
Driffield win including bonus point
Penrith by less than 7

Offline WL XIII

• A little respect please...
  • "Not even noon shadows pass through Death Valley"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 10:51:45 PM »

Alnwick V West Hartlepool- Alnwick to do the business. They are used to winning

B and B v Morpeth - not played Bees or Morpeth (personally) it’s a long trip and I’d fancy a upset Bees.

Brid      v Percy Park  - PP will have a patch where they play some irresistible rugby. But I’d back Brid to bang with them, muscle up and squeeze out the win.

Cleck    v Hudd YMCA   - tough call. YM probe you everywhere v Cleck come through the centres. Both sides like to keep hold of the ball and go through lots of phases. I reckon cleck to punch a bigger hole winning them more front foot ball and edging the game.

Din       v Northern - northern maybe stirring a bit. But I can’t not back Din after last week

Driff     v Malton - this is a fixture I’d really like to see. Malton exciting but reckon Driffield have more ar$e when it comes down to a tight scrap for the W. Expect to see some Bonus Points here

W. Leeds v Penrith - we aren’t anyone’s mugs at home. We owe ourselves a performance. It wouldn’t be the first time a league leader has been scalped in LS12.
It's not just people with triskaidekaphobia that should fear Outside Centres. Everyone should.

Occasus Leodis sumus creber

Offline Ubique

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2017, 05:44:47 PM »
Very good result for West Leeds did not see that score line thought it would be a lot closer. Close game at Driff who win by 3 points

Offline Stevo

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2017, 07:02:27 PM »
Dinnington 41-33 northern, another high scoring game at lodge Lane, Dinnington continued their form from last weeks win and a last minute penalty took a bonus point away from Northern

Offline Morriarty

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2017, 05:43:14 AM »
What a change round from last week this week saw 5 of the top 6 winning with only leaders Penrith losing .
Going to be an interesting season with surprise wins probably the norm as we move into the winter months .