Author Topic: Results 11/11  (Read 329 times)

Offline kronos47

• A little respect please...
    • View Profile
Results 11/11
« on: November 12, 2017, 10:59:37 AM »
Sheffield 2s played away at Huddersfield the result was 5-63.

Sheffield scored 11 tries so not the best off of the kicking T.

The main pitch at Huddersfield is huge and really suited us on a great day for rugby.
We played some lovely stuff with the tries shared pretty evenly between the forwards and backs.
Huddersfield are a good bunch of people and they aren’t that far off being a decent team they are just low on confidence.

What they need more than anything is a 10 who can get them going forward by attacking and getting the back line moving forward as they have two decent centres and a decent territorial kicking game.

Without trying to single the guy out. The fella was huge whereas our 10 looks like a school boy, however he appeared like he had no interest or passion in being there or for the game. His kicking out of hand was so in affective as he sat deep and basically chipped it to our back 3 who just ran it back.
I wish the folks from Huddersfield the best and the captain is a great guy and a good man.

They need in my opinion a more all club approach as the impression I got was Huddersfield 2s were a bit of an after thought and did not appear to have a wider group of players ready to step into the 1s playing competitively in the 2s.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 04:01:15 PM by kronos47 »
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the Stars.
*Oscar Wilde 1895

Offline Shirt filler

• A little respect please...
    • View Profile
Re: Results 11/11
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 12:21:01 AM »
Leeds Corinthians 2's 13-24 Leo's 3's