Author Topic: Yorkshire’s Cup Rugby  (Read 420 times)

Offline WL XIII

• A little respect please...
  • "Not even noon shadows pass through Death Valley"
    • View Profile
Yorkshire’s Cup Rugby
« on: November 13, 2017, 10:11:14 PM »
Lots of cup action this week!
Any thoughts guys?

Cup quarter final
Driff v Malton & Norton
Harrogate vWest Leeds
Hull v Brid
Ilkley v Donny Phoenix

Shield Quarter Final
Beverley v Heath
Keighley v Middlesbrough
Selby v Scabs
Old Rish v Ensians

Silver Trophey quarter final
Barns v Ripon
Goole v Richmondshire
Ponty v Acklam
Thorn V Weatherby

Vase 2nd round
Apologies too many fixtures to type.

It's not just people with triskaidekaphobia that should fear Outside Centres. Everyone should.

Occasus Leodis sumus creber

Offline WL XIII

• View Profile
Re: Yorkshire’s Cup Rugby
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 10:27:26 PM »
Massively exciting times for us. Can’t wait to challenge ourselves against Harrogate.

Hoping to rattle a cage of traditionally one of Yorkshire’s top clubs. Proud day for everyone associated. Still riding a fantastic wave. Enjoying every min. 3 wins sees us lift the “Yorkshire Cup” (And there’s a reasonable chance of a bye still lol)
We are definitely motivated. Harrogate lost at the weekend I wonder how they are approaching this weekend. Shot at redemption or a opportunity to explore other options?
Not all clubs give the cup the respect we feel it deserves. Harrogate have a fantastic record and we expect them to come out all guns blazing at home.
It's not just people with triskaidekaphobia that should fear Outside Centres. Everyone should.

Offline BishBashBosh

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 11:37:32 AM »
I would have thought gate will be putting out a strong side, no doubt some bench fringe first team players will be playing with a few rested who have played every minute so far this season.

Looking forward to a good game, WLeeds have everything to gain and nothing to lose, so I have no doubt they will be up for creating an upset!

Offline WL XIII

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 07:12:54 PM »
Lost in extra time to a “golden point” try.
Harrogate were good value for there win. We was competitive but had two costly yellows and gave ourselves too much ground to cover against a Harrogate side who went edge to edge very well.

All the best in the semi against I’m led to believe Donny Phoenix’s (that’d of been a gimme for us as we are there bogey team and “King of the Sh!t!”
Back in the day at least.