$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Results 25 th November

Results 25 th November

This is a discussion for the topic Results 25 th November on the board Regional Two (North & North East).

Author Topic: Results 25 th November  (Read 2595 times)

Morriarty

• One of the boys
on: November 25, 2017, 03:52:24 PM
Morpeth 28 Bridlington 10  FT

TheChainsaw

• Finding my feet
Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 04:25:34 PM
M&N 21 - 41 Cleckheaton

Stevo

• One of the boys
Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 07:17:43 PM
West hartlepool 40 Dinnington 23

Stevo

• One of the boys
Reply #3 on: November 25, 2017, 09:57:43 PM
Anyone know why Huddersfield ymca v Alnwick was postponed?

Harry Hotspur

• Finding my feet
Reply #4 on: November 26, 2017, 08:41:55 AM
According to the Alnwick web site the YM pitch was frozen

oldun

• Forum old hand
Reply #5 on: November 26, 2017, 10:56:54 AM
For me the SURPRISE result was Malton loosing heavily at home-----have Cleck recruited / did they just "click" or were Malt having a bad day!!

We gave Morpeth the game---2 breakaway tries to them, our backs better than them, but they "dicked" us in the tight!

Driffield----what a score, I expected a win but not by that margin.

The other 3 games went as I expected ----Penrith at home once again proving unbeatable, WL just nicking  a win, and West Hartlepool well sorting out Dinnington!!

WL XIII

• A little respect please...
  • "Not even noon shadows pass through Death Valley"
Reply #6 on: November 26, 2017, 04:21:01 PM
We picked Northerns pocket.

Can scarcely believe our luck to walk away with full 5 points.

Northern is a great set up and we’re terrific hosts.

Too be fair we’ve found this league very welcoming off the field. Every team is a handful on the pitch too. We’ve not played a team to date that can’t play a bit.
It's not just people with triskaidekaphobia that should fear Outside Centres. Everyone should.

Occasus Leodis sumus creber

Johnosjstrap

• Finding my feet
Reply #7 on: November 26, 2017, 08:58:20 PM
Oldun, not sure what game you were watching! As a neutral I went along to Morpeth to see a good game from 2 teams going well. Brid banged away and are a big set of lads but didn't give the game away. Both sets of forwards carried well, Brid disrupted a bit of lineout but Morpeth destroyed the scrums, rarely seen an 8 go back faster. Morpeth got a breakaway at the end and Brids 10 and 13 got the occassional half break but the Morpeth backs scored 2 loveky tries, plainly off called plays, that opened up the defence where they wanted to.
I imagine the return fixture may be tighter but regarding yesterday there was only one winner, no matter what spin you put on it.