$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Results 24/2

Author Topic: Results 24/2  (Read 3698 times)

Offline Mud pig

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
Re: Results 24/2
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2018, 02:41:38 PM »
2 members from camp ca$ on the forum they must have won a game....oh wait they achieved a draw against Northallerton and they’re on here singing and dancing about it!! It must be bad a ca$ for that to be happening. I expect to be seeing the release of the dvd soon....feel for the players down there with people like this supporting, embarrassing!

Offline Alf Hart

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2018, 03:46:06 PM »
Beachy

That’s out of character young feller mi lad .. you spending too much time down Nottla ??
May I suggest you go up Ponty for a few nice quiet beverages ... bit of a more agreeable influence perhaps .  May I recommend the ABA that’ll put you right !

Offline Pomfresian

• Forum old hand
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2018, 05:01:24 PM »
Umm!

I guess Mud Pigs response is as good a reason for Bez not to bother coming on the forum anymore Beachy!

I know a lot of forum members feel the same and one of the reasons I myself don't bother very often.

Rugby issues dont get discussed anymore just childi$h rubbish and personal insults

Offline Beachy

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2018, 05:46:34 PM »
Alf, no I was just upset that I'd gone back to work after a week off, no harm done! No such thing as a quiet bevvie in Ponte, although I'd go for the Red Lion over the ABA, a much cheaper pint and karaoke!

Offline Mud pig

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2018, 07:19:28 PM »
Nothing personal here pommy, let’s talk Rugby, what’s happening at ca$? Your seasons nose dived like a Japanese fighter pilot at pearl harbour

Umm!

I guess Mud Pigs response is as good a reason for Bez not to bother coming on the forum anymore Beachy!

I know a lot of forum members feel the same and one of the reasons I myself don't bother very often.

Rugby issues dont get discussed anymore just childi$h rubbish and personal insults

Offline just passing by

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2018, 08:20:48 PM »
Don’t think it’s Relieved who is looking the IDIOT.
Age is a high price to pay for maturity

Relieved

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2018, 08:39:35 PM »
in passing so does RELIEVED

Offline BEZ

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2018, 08:06:47 AM »
Nothing personal here pommy, let’s talk Rugby, what’s happening at ca$? Your seasons nose dived like a Japanese fighter pilot at pearl harbour

Umm!

HELLO

Offline Milty

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2018, 10:49:26 AM »

Umm!

HELLO
BIG FAT SHI*e