$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Beverley - Heath - Middlesbrough

Beverley - Heath - Middlesbrough

This is a discussion for the topic Beverley - Heath - Middlesbrough on the board Yorkshire 1.

Author Topic: Beverley - Heath - Middlesbrough  (Read 33848 times)

avinastella

• A little respect please...
Reply #75 on: March 27, 2018, 11:16:48 AM
Certainly a game to go and watch. Suspect there will be quite a few neutrals there.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he found his smack had talc in it.

WL XIII

• "Not even noon shadows pass through Death Valley"
Reply #76 on: March 27, 2018, 11:35:01 AM
Heath playing at home in wet horrible conditions firmly make them massive favourites.

Underdog status has its uses. But with 4 games left when are you going to say we want it and are prepared to go to any club in league in any condition and take it.

I reckon your more into posting in Y1 forum than getting promoted.
Very uninspiring leadership for lads who put there bodies on the line week in week out trying to advance the club.

Also you missed out Amateur Player of the year, National champions two consecutive years and we broke Yorkshire cup competition by winning shield so they had to change the rules.
Wish I had loads of mates though haha
It's not just people with triskaidekaphobia that should fear Outside Centres. Everyone should.

Occasus Leodis sumus creber

Red Horseman

• Legend of the Game
  • Aquila non capit moscas.
Reply #77 on: March 27, 2018, 11:45:08 AM
Things must be even more boring than normal in the N1E section. ::)
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO DRINK CHEAP WHISKY.

leg

• Legend
Reply #78 on: March 27, 2018, 12:15:37 PM
The Heath v Scarborough game on saturday is going to be the decider on 2nd. I think Beverley have lost their chance and Middlesbrough have a mountain to climb and too dependent on other results.

Scarborough had a great result against Beverley and Heath seem like they are tryingto hunt York down. This saturday is obviously the game of the weekend. With what is at stake it is also up there as the biggest game of the season IMO.

About time somebody else mentioned Scarborough. If they win this weekend they will finish at least 2nd.... HUGE game for them!

Scabs still have to play Town again - that's by no means a banker win for them.

Lock2509

• One of the boys
Reply #79 on: March 27, 2018, 12:30:23 PM
The Heath v Scarborough game on saturday is going to be the decider on 2nd. I think Beverley have lost their chance and Middlesbrough have a mountain to climb and too dependent on other results.

Scarborough had a great result against Beverley and Heath seem like they are tryingto hunt York down. This saturday is obviously the game of the weekend. With what is at stake it is also up there as the biggest game of the season IMO.

About time somebody else mentioned Scarborough. If they win this weekend they will finish at least 2nd.... HUGE game for them!

Still wondering why Scarborough aren’t mentioned in the thread name. Scarborough just need to win the rest of their games and its theirs... unless Heath do the double on York, which i highly doubt.

Ubique

• One of the boys
Reply #80 on: March 27, 2018, 01:15:12 PM
Looking at who started the post might give you an insight why Scarbs are not mentioned. Love him or loathe him BRB has done a good job until recently in playing down Scarbs chances of promotion .  What is said on this forum is probably not what is being said at training and on match days in Scarborough as the players will know what they have to do.

Good luck to all involved for promotion and also to the teams who are trying to avoid the drop.

Lock2509

• One of the boys
Reply #81 on: March 27, 2018, 01:28:44 PM
Looking at who started the post might give you an insight why Scarbs are not mentioned. Love him or loathe him BRB has done a good job until recently in playing down Scarbs chances of promotion .  What is said on this forum is probably not what is being said at training and on match days in Scarborough as the players will know what they have to do.

Good luck to all involved for promotion and also to the teams who are trying to avoid the drop.

Totally agree, sure he mentioned they had given up, planning for next season and bringing other lads through? Im sure the team line up suggests otherwise.

Whoopey

• One of the boys
Reply #82 on: March 27, 2018, 01:47:23 PM
Heath playing at home in wet horrible conditions firmly make them massive favourites.

As a supporter, I don’t think you have favoured Scummy Scabs at all! Very poor support base

Red Horseman

• Legend of the Game
  • Aquila non capit moscas.
Reply #83 on: March 27, 2018, 02:01:22 PM
I agree. Utter bad egg. Boo!
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO DRINK CHEAP WHISKY.

backrowbandit

• God
  • Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius
Reply #84 on: March 27, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

As a supporter, I don’t think you have favoured Scummy Scabs at all! Very poor support base

I don't even understand that sentence!
Loving all rugby but especially at grassroots level.

The Show Pony

• Forum old hand
Reply #85 on: March 27, 2018, 02:42:41 PM

no, but they are strong favourites. Moortown have nothing to play for

leg

• Legend
Reply #86 on: March 27, 2018, 04:12:43 PM

no, but they are strong favourites. Moortown have nothing to play for

Not sure why you'd think the Scabs are strong favourites, on 2nd December the score was  Moortown 34 - 12  Scarborough.

Town will be wanting a win.

backrowbandit

• God
  • Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius
Reply #87 on: March 27, 2018, 05:21:56 PM
I agree - Moortown played us off the park and they go into the match as serious favourites.
Loving all rugby but especially at grassroots level.

Dark Arts Advocate

Reply #88 on: March 27, 2018, 07:10:42 PM
Quite possibly!
But with some righteous intervention, hopefully they fall to the wronged Scarborians! I doubt the Scarborough boys will need much winding up on Saturday!
Have no fear of perfection, you’ll never reach it.”

Teessider

• Finding my feet
Reply #89 on: March 27, 2018, 08:40:24 PM
I think one of the 4 will get 19 or 20 points from their remaining games, and it will be that team.that finishes 2nd.
Which team will it be? Not a scooby.