$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; 2018 SKIPTENS TOURNAMENT

2018 SKIPTENS TOURNAMENT

This is a discussion for the topic 2018 SKIPTENS TOURNAMENT on the board Other Senior Rugby.

Author Topic: 2018 SKIPTENS TOURNAMENT  (Read 2750 times)

Sheeptownlad

• Finding my feet
on: April 24, 2018, 12:22:20 PM
Hi All,

The date for the above has been confirmed as Saturday 4th August at Sandylands.

The usual big cash prizes are up for grabs for winners and runners for Cup and Plate along with Bar and BBQ available all day and till late.

Enquiries to skiptens2018@gmail.com, flyer to follow shortly.

All the best

Sheeptownlad

Sheeptownlad

• Finding my feet
Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 12:59:37 PM
Poster attached

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 09:39:38 AM by Sheeptownlad »

sandylands is home

• Finding my feet
Reply #2 on: April 27, 2018, 07:38:08 AM
i will hopefully be putting a side together from work!

looking forward to this!

Sheeptownlad

• Finding my feet
Reply #3 on: May 22, 2018, 12:29:10 PM
Places for this are filling up fast, register your interest to skiptens2018@gmail.com without delay to avoid disappointment

Sheeptownlad

• Finding my feet
Reply #4 on: August 05, 2018, 07:57:33 PM
Brilliant tournament this year and huge thanks to all the clubs, referees, spectators and Skipton volunteers who made the day a success. Lots of champagne rugby on display and lots more beers upstairs after (and during for some). Congratulations to York who won the day and Baildon and Ribb who were runners up. Credit to York for opting to camp allowing them to enjoy Skiptons night life, I'm sure they had a great time, hope to see all involved plus a fee more next year. Thanks again