$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Changes to Registrar and Snowdons

Changes to Registrar and Snowdons

This is a discussion for the topic Changes to Registrar and Snowdons on the board Other Senior Rugby.

Author Topic: Changes to Registrar and Snowdons  (Read 2414 times)

Fredsbar

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
on: July 11, 2019, 08:05:22 PM
The RFU have decided to do away with Russell’s and Snowdons and have appointed one company to carry out these roles.
The company is in the South West and Bob Morrison is our contact.
Seems a tall order even though EMC’s are being used by all league matches. Look out. Thanks to Fraser Snowdon and Nicola Russell for their support over the years.

Rugby01

• One of the boys
Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 10:02:07 PM
Message from Snowdon Sports.

Sent: 11 July 2019 21:56

Can you post in the forum saying that it is not strictly true?

Thanks,

Frazer

Dan Nulty

• Legend
Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 08:04:56 AM
Yes, not strictly true. The tender was up to deal with registrations and results and Snowdon and Nicola weren't successful in their bid to retain it this time.

Think a bit of a risk with the one person doing it nationally but I am sure the RFU know what they are doing...

Ribbflagman

• A little respect please...
Reply #3 on: July 12, 2019, 12:19:13 PM
We at Ribb have always found Nicola to be very efficient and spot on with any advice sought. Just hope the new people are equally efficient, (no reason to think otherwise).

Ian1307

• Finding my feet
Reply #4 on: July 12, 2019, 12:56:00 PM
I find the assertion that something posted on this forum is not strictly true outrageous!