$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Predictions v Chelping

Author Topic: Predictions v Chelping  (Read 2168 times)

Offline Oldtwohats

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
Predictions v Chelping
« on: October 17, 2019, 09:34:00 PM »
As a relative newcomer to the forum I thought I would start a new post. Forgive me if I have misunderstood the concept but I thought the weekly predictions postings were for just that, with a bit of knowledgeable banter relating to each game? It would appear that the Y3 Women’s Institute are using said post to have a good old bitch at each other over the garden fence! Grow a pair gentlemen ( you know who you are! ) Seriously considering why I joined, I prefer not to trawl through childish drivel to see what genuine rugby folk have to say about the coming weeks games. I’m all for a bit of sporting banter but please post it on a separate heading. More than happy to field any incoming flack on this post......ladies!

Offline Postie

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
Re: Predictions v Chelping
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 08:11:51 AM »
As a relative newcomer to the forum I thought I would start a new post. Forgive me if I have misunderstood the concept but I thought the weekly predictions postings were for just that, with a bit of knowledgeable banter relating to each game? It would appear that the Y3 Women’s Institute are using said post to have a good old bitch at each other over the garden fence! Grow a pair gentlemen ( you know who you are! ) Seriously considering why I joined, I prefer not to trawl through childish drivel to see what genuine rugby folk have to say about the coming weeks games. I’m all for a bit of sporting banter but please post it on a separate heading. More than happy to field any incoming flack on this post......ladies!

You should probably stick to the Y1 or Y2 forum then ......... This may be the first time Mr Fentone actually agrees with me 😜

Offline Locked Out

• Forum old hand
  • One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2019, 02:37:16 PM »
Not much to be gained on Y2, all very quiet, reserved and polite. Not much talk about anything.

Offline Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2019, 07:42:30 PM »
Postie, don’t drag me into your pathetic and childish antics.

Offline Dropped It

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2019, 10:43:46 PM »
TwoHats Ignore the Cas and Worms boys Cinzano fuelled Saturday night willy swinging, the rest of us do.

Plenty of us talk properly and respectfully to one another.   

Offline Beachy

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2019, 12:53:55 AM »
Don't worry yourself too much Oldtwohats the Y3 forum is the most entertaining on here for that reason. Wait till Fenton has some gin tomorrow, it's all harmless fun mate. You're lucky that Mud Pig seems to have lost his phone or can't afford wifi. We all love each other really.

Offline MrG

• One of the boys
  • UTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2019, 07:20:03 AM »
Going to show yourself Dropped it when we play you? Have to be before we start willy swinging though. I’ll have you a pint ready!

Offline Mud pig

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2019, 12:03:32 PM »
Beachy I’ve recently switched my internet provider and thought it would all change on the same day, unfortunately not being future savvy I’ve had a fortnight of no internet. It’s actually been refreshing not seeing some of the dribble on here posted by some members!
 Hopefully yourself and worms won’t be thinking about the mud pigs goings on and will concentrate on the young whipper snappers today and right the two losses you were handed last season.

Don't worry yourself too much Oldtwohats the Y3 forum is the most entertaining on here for that reason. Wait till Fenton has some gin tomorrow, it's all harmless fun mate. You're lucky that Mud Pig seems to have lost his phone or can't afford wifi. We all love each other really.

Offline Oldtwohats

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2019, 12:17:20 AM »
Thank you gentlemen for recognising my concern. I'm sure mr Fenton alluded to my thoughts on an earlier predictions post and for that I profer my appreciation. Keep shouting your opinions everyone.....on the right post!!! Took a trek up to Mount Doom ( Warley ) today to witness a very interesting encounter between top v mid table sides. Could have gone either way, Vandals not capitalising on early downhill advantage with a stronger scrum and the Leeds 10 dictating play. On reflection I think Corinthians could consider themselves lucky to grab a win. A very interesting set of results today indicates a strong Y3 league this year. Good luck to everyone!

Offline Dropped It

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2019, 10:48:46 AM »
Course I will Mr G!