$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Predictions 09.11.19

Author Topic: Predictions 09.11.19  (Read 6775 times)

Offline Beachy

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
Re: Predictions 09.11.19
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2019, 09:15:21 PM »
Rotherham v Knottingley Knottingley to win with 7 men on a stag do, 3 lads hungover and a couple of players wives getting in on the action to make the win oh so more impressive, and even if they don't win they'll tell us they won every scrum, every line out, man of the match pint race blah blah blah, and we will get a full match report from someone who didn't even watch the game! I predict some handbags and stileto pounding and lots of imaginary carpet carrying going on! Rotherham your gonna need some boys from the Wilton estate as back up and maybe the Killarmarsh crew.

Think I've found my new favourite forum member before Mud Pig! 😂😂😂😂 F****** brilliant. But if we're having the facts right wetwipe we've actually got 10 on a stag do, 2 at a christening and the whole front row are having brain transplants.

Offline MrG

• One of the boys
  • UTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2019, 09:30:40 AM »
Ossett
Cas
Knotts J
Wibsey
Leeds C
Old Ots

Good luck to all! Hopefully Worms game is on!

Offline Water Boy

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2019, 09:43:08 AM »
Water Boy seen as you mentioned the coffee was excellent at Knottingley, maybe we could hook up at one of the grounds and have a Ugandan Gold Blend together? Nutty Slack doing me a 10% discount so the coffee is on me!

When's the Cup game? Is that at Leeds? If so, pencil it in your diary pal. Will they do me a latte in downtown Miggy?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 10:36:35 AM by Water Boy »

Offline thorne 123

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2019, 10:10:28 AM »

Aireborough
Castleford
Halifax Vandals
Harrogate Pythons ( j)
 knottingley
Wibsey

Offline Weirdowetwipe

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2019, 11:03:12 AM »
Water Boy seen as you mentioned the coffee was excellent at Knottingley, maybe we could hook up at one of the grounds and have a Ugandan Gold Blend together? Nutty Slack doing me a 10% discount so the coffee is on me!

When's the Cup game? Is that at Leeds? If so, pencil it in your diary pal. Will they do me a latte in downtown Miggy?

Not sure when cup game is, but heard its sometime this month?

Latte and Miggy don't sound right together? Times have moved on in Miggy I've heard its all about Frappuchino's, Affogato's, Cortado's, Breve's, Frappe's and Macchiato's.

But yes if I'm around lets meet up for special coffee and then move onto the Lager, I hear they do a pint of Staropramen in the clubhouse and its more like a wine bar in there with the male bar staff having specially Curled Moustache's, wearing full on pin stripe suits and the female bar staff on roller skates, wearing crotchless knickers and suspenders!!!!

If you need to spot who I am, I'll make sure I wear my Retro Sheffield Eagles top, Spliffy Jeans, and maybe I will be forced into bringing my signed Sheffield Steelers Ice hockey stick if I receive any threats from the Knottingley boys???? I really don't want it broken though as means a lot to me! Hope they will welcome me with open arms once they've dropped those imaginary carpets! I'll also have some Latino fat mess by my side pretending to be our lass!

Looking forward to a Affogato and pint of Staropramen and then maybe we could persuade the posh Miggy boys to slum it and serve us a strong irish coffee!!!!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 11:12:35 AM by Weirdowetwipe »

Offline Speedy Python

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2019, 11:11:55 AM »
Aireborough v Ossett - Aire to float better on the swamp
Baildon v Leeds Corinthians - Corinthians on a high after last week
Castleford (J)v Skipton - just not happening for Skipton at the moment
Halifax Vandals v Sheffield Medicals - Lighter students to struggle here
Rotherham Phoenix v Knottingley - Worms but wont be easy on this pitch
Wibsey v Hemsworth - Wibsey a decent side who wont lose many at home

Good luck all

Offline Dropped It

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2019, 11:21:17 AM »
Aireborough v Ossett - Ossett will be too big upfront.
Baildon v Leeds Corinthians - Tight game here. Conditions after the last two days I reckon will suit Leeds more. Just think Baildon will use their pitch better.
Castleford v Skipton - Just went with home advantage again.
Halifax Vandals v Sheffield Medicals - We're at home and the good thing with playing on top of Mount Doom is water runs down the hill quite quickly so hopefully should be fine to play this weekend.
Harrogate Pythons v Old Otliensians - Just judging it off who played better against us.
Rotherham Phoenix v Knottingley - Worms to hit back after last week.
Wibsey v Hemsworth - Another tight one to call. So sticking with Wibsy boys making it unpleasant on home soil.

Offline MrG

• One of the boys
  • UTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2019, 12:48:19 PM »
Any Rotherham players or fans that can give us an update on how your field looks due to this weather?

Offline Weirdowetwipe

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2019, 01:01:51 PM »
Any Rotherham players or fans that can give us an update on how your field looks due to this weather?
Knottingley Boys on a stag do, Rotherham Boys stranded at Meadowhall waiting for a P&O ferry to rescue them. Just settle it over a game of Tinder, see which team hunk gets most swipes to the Right?

Offline Beachy

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2019, 01:36:47 PM »
Knottingley Boys on a stag do, Rotherham Boys stranded at Meadowhall waiting for a P&O ferry to rescue them. Just settle it over a game of Tinder, see which team hunk gets most swipes to the Right?

Our Captain will win hands down, he's been scouted by Jacamo.

Offline gateprop

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2019, 09:26:00 PM »
Ossett
Leeds Corinthians
Castleford (J)
Halifax Vandals
Knottingley
Wibsey

Offline Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2019, 12:55:39 AM »
Aireborough v Ossett - Ossett to win purely because the Ossett Brewery do a lovely pint of Blonde! Nothing more to say on this damp squib of a game.
Baildon v Leeds Corinthians - Dirty Leeds, Champions of Europe and all that! Tough game but because the bumble bees have offered me a 10% discount at their clubhouse I've got to side with them. If they win, I will cum up the nutty slack rather than a Venezuelan crack.
Castleford - Skipton - Cas to bully the Skipton public school and choir boys! Soon be Christmas lads you can come knock on the doors of Sunny Firth Park and get hooker all for ya singing.
Halifax Vandals v Sheffield Medics - Love the name vandals, but looking at the weather I will resist the adventure to Mount doom and stay at home thrusting and vandalising some back doors while our Luciana goes Christmas shopping! Vandals to smash the medics, from what I've seen the medics have no Sheffield men, they need some Sheffield steel and some Dee Daa boys tha knows! Get yoursen's some more Greasy chip butties and pints of stone bitter down ya, d'all grow some hair on dee chest da knows.
Pythons Otliensians - Pythons by a sssssssslither! I can see them now celebrating in the showers comparing pythons, although from what I saw two try super hero for Corinthians has a length which won't be beaten!
Rotherham v Knottingley Knottingley to win with 7 men on a stag do, 3 lads hungover and a couple of players wives getting in on the action to make the win oh so more impressive, and even if they don't win they'll tell us they won every scrum, every line out, man of the match pint race blah blah blah, and we will get a full match report from someone who didn't even watch the game! I predict some handbags and stileto pounding and lots of imaginary carpet carrying going on! Rotherham your gonna need some boys from the Wilton estate as back up and maybe the Killarmarsh crew.
Wibsey v Hemsworth- I will go with our South Yorkshire coal mining brothers, tough as old boots, go bang em!

Wetwipe, you need to get a life and spend less time on your computer , I’m sure there are things you can do to pass the time of you ask your family nicely , ......or is that the problem , just asking

Offline Gums

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2019, 08:45:09 AM »
Any games called off yet?

Offline Too old too slow

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2019, 10:50:51 AM »
Aireborough v ossett off ....the Aire boys got a week unbeaten