$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Predictions 16.11.19

Author Topic: Predictions 16.11.19  (Read 6593 times)

Offline Quality 2

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
Re: Predictions 16.11.19
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2019, 06:26:07 PM »
Knottingley; cold, wet weather forecast should prove it to be a be a good dust up between the forwards with backs sipping tea, chatting & watching early Christmas festivities
Corinthians; by plenty. JOKER
Pythons; best team seen so far this season
Phoenix; similar sort of game predicted at Knottingley
Medical; mud skippers to flash past Ca$
Baildon; Baildon to march on

Ensians/Hemsworth; no prediction but home advantage & full back line should yield a win

Stay warm

Offline Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2019, 07:16:53 PM »
Knottingley v Halifax Vandals - Always a close game with Vandals and usually a good, physical one too. Hopefully the lads can carry on from last week, might even buy Dropped It a pint after the game if he makes himself known!
Leeds Corinthians J v Aireborough - Leeds getting their first loss against Baildon, but they'll be straight back on the wagon with this one, long day for Aire.
Old Otliensians v Hemsworth - Impressive win for Hemsworth last week or are Wibsey not all they're hyped up to be? Either way can't see an away win this week.
Ossett v Harrogate Pythons - Gate are stringing some results together now, think they'll get the win.
Rotherham Phoenix v Wibsey - Going with home advantage but think it'll be close.
Sheffield Medicals v Castleford - Tough one to call, Cas have a big pack so in the wet conditions think they'll nick it.
Skipton v Baildon - Good win for Baildon last week proving they're gunna be a pain in anyone's rear end. Skipton is a banana skin for everyone though, but I think Baildon will back last week up.
Beachy, you have no chance of him showing his face, but if he has the courage to come from behind his keyboard make sure you point him out to me please 🤩

Offline just passing by

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2019, 09:09:29 PM »
Do you want to buy him a pint as well?

What is this the knottingly appreciation society? On second thoughts maybe not in your case Fenner you just love yourself.!
Age is a high price to pay for maturity

Offline Dropped It

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2019, 09:33:20 PM »

Beachy, you have no chance of him showing his face, but if he has the courage to come from behind his keyboard make sure you point him out to me please 🤩
[/quote]

Hahaha I will be there in the front row don't you worry.

Offline Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2019, 10:45:39 PM »
Do you want to buy him a pint as well?

What is this the knottingly appreciation society? On second thoughts maybe not in your case Fenner you just love yourself.!
It’s a good job your just passing by then, your pushing Pastie and Weirdo as November Idiot of the month.

Offline Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2019, 10:48:26 PM »

Dropped it, I will be the arrogant fat blind-side at the bar buying a few beers, but if you struggle to find me amongst my fellow likeable arrogant fat guyerre just ask For Fenton and I will be sure to ignore you

Hahaha I will be there in the front row don't you worry.
[/quote]

Offline Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2019, 10:50:02 PM »
PS good luck getting a beer out of Beachy, it will the first he has bought in 5 years

Offline Beachy

• Forum old hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2019, 08:59:40 AM »
Fenton I've told you about drinking in the week, it's no good.

Offline Speedy Python

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2019, 11:35:24 AM »
Knottingley v Halifax Vandals - Worms. Won't be easy though
Leeds Corinthians(J) v Aireborough - Obvious home win
Old Otliensians v Hemsworth - OO backs the difference here
Rotherham Phoenix v Wibsey - Tough to call so going with home advantage
Sheffield Medicals v Castleford - Ditto home advantage
Skipton v Baildon - Baildon to continue where they left off last week

Good luck all

Offline isc12

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2019, 12:41:56 PM »
Knottingley v Halifax Vandals - No prediction, hoping to push the worms now they don’t have a huge win streak to rave about
Leeds Corinthians v Aireborough - Long day at the office for Aire
Old Otliensians v Hemsworth - Comfy home win
Ossett v Harrogate Pythons - Has potential to be close but think Pythons will have too much
Rotherham Phoenix v Wibsey - no idea, could go either way
Sheffield Medicals v Castleford - Another close one, not seen cas, medics weren’t great last week but expecting them to bounce back at home
Skipton v Baildon - our opening day W vs Baildon looks more impressive as the weeks go on, Away team to keep marching on

Good luck

Offline MrG

• One of the boys
  • UTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2019, 01:37:47 PM »
Judging us on ‘raving’ about our former 20 match unbeaten run  :o .
Yet still reminiscing over a ‘single’ win months ago against a Baildon team that probably played poorly to lose.

Logic.

UTW

Offline isc12

• Finding my feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2019, 03:30:47 PM »
Judging us on ‘raving’ about our former 20 match unbeaten run  :o .
Yet still reminiscing over a ‘single’ win months ago against a Baildon team that probably played poorly to lose.

Logic.

UTW

🎣 good luck Mr G

Offline Fat Back

• Finding my feet
  • Let's spice things up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2019, 07:26:50 PM »
Grottla V Vandals - Going for vandals in a close one. Knottingley thugs completely bottled a close game against Corinthians in their only big game so far and vandals had a good couple of wins lately.

Corinthians V Aire - Corinths by a cricket score if not a HWO

OO V Hems - OOs big win at home. Hems picked up a couple of wins but a very bang average team full of puddings.

Ossett V Gate - Gate to win away from home. Ossett too inconsistent and Harrogate forwards to dominate. Harrogate backs are Y4 at best but have a decent pack.

Phoenix V Wibsey - Phoenix with home advantage. Wibsey lads to take a day off from knocking there lass about to cheap shot their way to one or two red cards and throw the game away.

Meds V Cas - Does anybody really care?! But I'll go for Cas anyway.

Skipton V Baildon - Baildon but not by too many. Skipton are a terrible side and only pick up home wins because away team players can't be bothered to travel that far and have better things to do.

New to the forum and trying to add a bit more banter to the mix

Offline MrG

• One of the boys
  • UTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2019, 07:38:29 PM »
Fat back here to cause a riot :) canny wait.

Offline Fenton

• Forum old hand
  • Surrounded by Idiots
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2019, 08:27:47 PM »
Fat ##it good to have some low and pathetic abuse keep it coming, especially about the Worms, give us some info on you , team player, who for or just observer, bring it on