$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Predictions 29.02.20

Predictions 29.02.20

This is a discussion for the topic Predictions 29.02.20 on the board Yorkshire 3.

Author Topic: Predictions 29.02.20  (Read 10354 times)

gateprop

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
on: February 24, 2020, 08:49:21 AM
Not quite a full round of fixtures this weekend so 5 predictions from 6 including a joker please.

Aireborough v Old Otliensians
Baildon v Ossett
Castleford v Leeds Corinthians
Harrogate Pythons v Hemsworth
Knottingley v Wibsey (double header)
Rotherham Phoenix v Sheffield Medicals
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 12:04:14 PM by gateprop »

Too old too slow

• One of the boys
Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 11:31:40 AM
You have got Wibsey playing home and away on this list ...it's a double header at grottingley

gateprop

Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 12:04:39 PM
You have got Wibsey playing home and away on this list ...it's a double header at grottingley

Thanks. Have amended. Assume Vandals and Skipton aren’t playing then?

Too old too slow

• One of the boys
Reply #3 on: February 24, 2020, 12:39:47 PM
Old otliensians
Baildon
Leeds
Pythons.... joker
Knottingley
Medics

Gums

• Finding my feet
Reply #4 on: February 24, 2020, 01:43:22 PM
Old otliensians
Leeds
Knottingley
Baildon j
Harrogate
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 06:39:22 PM by Gums »

oneoftheoldfarts

• One of the boys
Reply #5 on: February 24, 2020, 02:05:27 PM
Vandals played Skipton on Saturday 22nd as Skipton were allowed to arrange a fund raiser on a league weekend!!!

sandylands is home

• Finding my feet
Reply #6 on: February 24, 2020, 02:12:59 PM
and whats the issue with this?

oneoftheoldfarts

• One of the boys
Reply #7 on: February 24, 2020, 02:46:00 PM
 No issue, merely answering Gateprop with a reason why it was played last Saturday.

Oldtwohats

• Finding my feet
Reply #8 on: February 24, 2020, 05:30:48 PM
Aireborough v Old Otliensians. OO away form not brilliant but I suspect they will have too much for Aireborough
Baildon J v Ossett. Similar picture here, Ossett a different animal at home but Baildon will be too strong at home
Castleford v Leeds Corinthians Can’t see Corinthians stumbling now for the rest of the season.
Harrogate Pythons v Hemsworth. Pythons should see a comfortable home win here.
Knottingley v Wibsey (double header) Too many variables here to make a considered judgement, my one to avoid this week.
Rotherham Phoenix v Sheffield Medicals. Not too far for the students to travel so I expect them to overrun struggling Phoenix.

Oldtwohats

• Finding my feet
Reply #9 on: February 24, 2020, 06:09:27 PM
I see Too Old and Gums are trying to sneak in the full 6 predictions! Good effort chaps but I can’t see you pulling the wool over Gateprop’s eyes  ;)

Lost Welshman

• One of the boys
Reply #10 on: February 24, 2020, 06:24:00 PM
Aireborough v Old Otliensians
Baildon v Ossett- no prediction
Castleford v Leeds Corinthians
Harrogate Pythons v Hemsworth
Knottingley v Wibsey (double header) - joker
Rotherham Phoenix v Sheffield Medicals

gateprop

Reply #11 on: February 24, 2020, 06:26:51 PM
I see Too Old and Gums are trying to sneak in the full 6 predictions! Good effort chaps but I can’t see you pulling the wool over Gateprop’s eyes  ;)

Yes 5 from 6 please this week. Usually try and have it so people don't have to make a prediction on their own team's result unless they want to.

Water Boy

• Finding my feet
Reply #12 on: February 25, 2020, 12:20:33 PM
Aireborough v Old Otliensians - Not that far to travel surely?
Baildon v Ossett - Baildon to keep the pressure on Knottingley with an easy enough home win.
Castleford v Leeds Corinthians - Leeds, but not by a lot. Cas on the up i am told?
Harrogate Pythons v Hemsworth - JOKER - Long day for Hemsworth
Knottingley v Wibsey (double header) - With 10 pts at stake, this game could have a big say on the final league standings. Depending how Wibsey travel, there could be an upset on the cards, but will take Knotts with home advantage. Should be a good game to watch, with neither team giving an inch.
Rotherham Phoenix v Sheffield Medicals - The students on current form should win this easy, but i'm never sure with Phoenix, especially at home, so will leave this alone

AndyRobbo

• Finding my feet
Reply #13 on: February 25, 2020, 04:55:44 PM
Old Otliensians
Baildon - Joker
Leeds Corinthians
Harrogate Pythons
Sheffield Medicals

Beachy

• Forum old hand
Reply #14 on: February 26, 2020, 09:27:35 AM
Aireborough v Old Otliensians - Even with Ensians away form they should win here, unfortunately for Aire it looks like Yorkshire 4 next year but maybe for the best.
Baildon J v Ossett - Baildon putting some big scores on teams especially at home, think it will be another 5 pointer here to keep up the pace at the top.
Castleford v Leeds Corinthians - Cas can be good on their day but don't think they'll bother Corinthians.
Harrogate Pythons v Hemsworth - Gate have stumbled a bit over recent weeks but think this is a home banker.
Knottingley v Wibsey (double header) - Big game for both teams with the amount of points on offer. Never seen Wibsey but they're not doing badly, hopefully the lads can carry on from last weeks performance and put ourselves back in contention.
Rotherham Phoenix v Sheffield Medicals - Phoenix on the end of some tonkings recently and Medics on the up, think the students will grab an away win.