$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; relegation

relegation

This is a discussion for the topic relegation on the board Regional Two (North & North East).

Author Topic: relegation  (Read 7213 times)

Dark Arts Advocate

• A little respect please...
Reply #15 on: March 16, 2020, 07:53:27 PM
Now now young Fairclough, I paid on the door and indeed my chauffeurs entry fee. I also consumed 2 pints , the revenue from which will contribute to your substantial wages .
You would have already noticed BF that Porkies did not say that he purchased any pints although as usual he managed to consume them!!
Have no fear of perfection, you’ll never reach it.”

Dropkicker

• Forum old hand
Reply #16 on: March 16, 2020, 08:43:42 PM
I am the chauffeur in question and can certainly confirm Mr P did in fact pay my entry....it was a pleasure driving his limousine and he does pay well😀

carlthewlisjohns

• One of the boys
  • Rugby is always the winner
Reply #17 on: March 16, 2020, 09:56:33 PM
I will buy a smaller BMW and some spectacles to park next time you visit, which according to RFU insiders might be sooner than you think 🙊

stubbs

• One of the boys
Reply #18 on: March 17, 2020, 12:06:14 PM
Carl,

we will be able to test the new drainage you'll be putting in then!! certainly needs something on the dugout side.

carlthewlisjohns

• One of the boys
  • Rugby is always the winner
Reply #19 on: March 17, 2020, 12:22:59 PM
Alas,

From the barrier that's the football clubs land. I've tried to buy that too as it causes us substantial issues when we have floods but they are not interested. In effect our pitch has to drain the water of two. That being said, we've only had to call one game since 2013. Hopefully, we don't get a repeat of this February's rainfall for some time.

Dark Arts Advocate

• A little respect please...
Reply #20 on: March 17, 2020, 08:39:42 PM
I will buy a smaller BMW and some spectacles to park next time you visit, which according to RFU insiders might be sooner than you think 🙊

As I mentioned before a win win for York. If they go up as champions, so be it.

If they stay in this league as champions, we still Have some great local derbies to look forward to including Pock, Driff, M and N, even Town and Scarbs. (on second thoughts forget about Scarbs!)
Have no fear of perfection, you’ll never reach it.”

stubbs

• One of the boys
Reply #21 on: March 18, 2020, 10:10:42 AM
DAA,

If we don't go up you were right to say Win, Win, especially against Scarbs, M+N, Pock, Town, anyway as I've said before 'no easy games

in this league'.  And I was wanting to shout 'championee championee' at the players.