$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Roll on September...

Author Topic: Roll on September...  (Read 945 times)

Offline backrowbandit

• God
  • A little respect please...
  • Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius
    • View Profile
Roll on September...
« on: May 16, 2021, 08:48:56 PM »
Just for info... I will be engaging in rugby chat again in August ahead of the new season.

Hope everyone is well...?
Loving all rugby but especially at grassroots level.

Offline gateprop

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Roll on September...
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2021, 11:11:52 PM »
Been great to get back out on the pitch the last couple of weeks. We (Harrogate Pythons) have had mixed 1st/2nd squad games against Baildon and Wetherby with Rowntrees and another against Baildon to come. Obviously a long way to go until the season restarts properly but just playing rugby again has been brilliant! Though this lack of scrums business is no good, hopefully the 2021/22 season will be back to normal rules.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 08:22:55 PM by gateprop »

Offline Pristine Shorts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2021, 04:00:59 PM »
It’s been nice to see a bit of live rugby at Stack’s Field and like everyone else, looking forward to September.

Is there a fixture list out anywhere ? I’ve seen a ‘structured season’ but not the actual fixtures.

Online avinastella

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2021, 08:33:00 PM »
It’s been nice to see a bit of live rugby at Stack’s Field and like everyone else, looking forward to September.

Is there a fixture list out anywhere ? I’ve seen a ‘structured season’ but not the actual fixtures.
Expected 1st June
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he found his smack had talc in it.