$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Today scores

Today scores

This is a discussion for the topic Today scores on the board Regional Two (North & North East).

Author Topic: Today scores  (Read 5492 times)

backrowbandit

• God
  • A little respect please...
  • Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius
on: September 04, 2021, 04:28:38 PM
5 or so mins to go at Driff and it's currently

Driff 24 - 17 Scarborough
Loving all rugby but especially at grassroots level.

backrowbandit

• God
Reply #1 on: September 04, 2021, 04:46:02 PM
Final score
Drif 24 - 24 Scarborough

Memory_Man

• Legend
Reply #2 on: September 04, 2021, 04:59:07 PM
I’m back!!

Moortown 43-38 M&N

Memory_Man

• Legend
Reply #3 on: September 04, 2021, 05:06:40 PM
Anybody know why Cleck was postponed??

omigidiant

• Legend
Reply #4 on: September 04, 2021, 05:07:49 PM
Driffield 24 Scabs 24
Heath 16 Pock 15
Ilkley 82 Consett 0
Town 43 M&N 36
Morpeth 8 Brods 15
Cleck  P  Durham P
Never argue with an idiot, he'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience!

omigidiant

• Legend
Reply #5 on: September 04, 2021, 05:15:57 PM
I’m hearing B&B 7 Morley 45
and that Cleck actually played Durham and won 35-33 but can’t confirm that this is correct.
Never argue with an idiot, he'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience!

omigidiant

• Legend
Reply #6 on: September 04, 2021, 05:19:10 PM
I’m hearing B&B 7 Morley 45
and that Cleck actually played Durham and won 35-33 but can’t confirm that this is correct.

Apparently the Cleck result is correct.

leg

• Legend
Reply #7 on: September 04, 2021, 05:32:50 PM
Enjoyable game at Far Moss. Town took a quick 3 try lead but a bad ankle injury to their young centre delayed the game by 20 minutes and they were a bit looser after the break and allowed M&N back in it. Although saying that they never looked in any danger of losing the game and seemed to be able to maintain the lead. M&N took 3 points to get them the losing bonus point with the last kick of the game which they seemed happy with. Hope the Moortown lad is ok - it was a nasty looking dislocation.

backrowbandit

• God
Reply #8 on: September 04, 2021, 05:56:49 PM
 It was a relief to be back watching live local rugby again... I thought the game was an outstanding spectacle of level 6 rugby.  There was plenty of errors by both sides but no lack of grit and determination in a real ding dong on the scoreboard.

Scarborough drew level with the last kick of the game having scored in injury time try.

Both sides showed strengths and weaknesses but weren't as rusty as I thought they may have been.

Nice atmosphere at driffield although the crowd was much smaller than I would have expected. I'm sure things will get back to normality as the weeks of the season progress.

Well done to all it was a very pleasant occasion, the game was played in good spirit and it was hugely entertaining.

The ref was a new one to me but I thought he handled the game very well indeed, he was even handed and very calm.

Season 21/22 is underway!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 05:58:41 PM by backrowbandit »

Memory_Man

• Legend
Reply #9 on: September 04, 2021, 06:03:30 PM
It was a relief to be back watching live local rugby again... I thought the game was an outstanding spectacle of level 6 rugby.  There was plenty of errors by both sides but no lack of grit and determination in a real ding dong on the scoreboard.

Scarborough drew level with the last kick of the game having scored in injury time try.

Both sides showed strengths and weaknesses but weren't as rusty as I thought they may have been.

Nice atmosphere at driffield although the crowd was much smaller than I would have expected. I'm sure things will get back to normality as the weeks of the season progress.

Well done to all it was a very pleasant occasion, the game was played in good spirit and it was hugely entertaining.

The ref was a new one to me but I thought he handled the game very well indeed, he was even handed and very calm.

Season 21/22 is underway!

Let’s hope the Scabs crowd is bigger than those who attended the well publicised 10s tournament only a matter of weeks ago!

backrowbandit

• God
Reply #10 on: September 04, 2021, 06:13:28 PM
Let's hope so.... To be fair it was more for the players than an spectacle.

Did you enjoy your visit?

backrowbandit

• God
Reply #11 on: September 04, 2021, 06:14:31 PM
I've missed my friends for the Moortown Balti house. Is the disco ball still spinning??

Ah...it's good to be back!

Memory_Man

• Legend
Reply #12 on: September 04, 2021, 07:23:25 PM
Let's hope so.... To be fair it was more for the players than an spectacle.

Did you enjoy your visit?

Seen as though we were the only ones there! We always make it a good day out. Must have been a lot of maintenance on the 2p machines.

Pristine Shorts

Reply #13 on: September 04, 2021, 07:31:53 PM
Great to be back, especially with a decent win. Great atmosphere in the Club and the Consett lads stayed a long time, though I fear their coach-driver was having kittens.

Morpeth away next week. They came down with us last season ( whenever that was ) but stuffed us twice, so goodness knows what will happen. Looking forward to the trip though.

leg

• Legend
Reply #14 on: September 04, 2021, 09:57:11 PM
One thing to add - the M&N 12 had one of the best mullet/tache combos I’ve seen since Tiger King. Bravo that man - it’s a strong look. 💪💪💪💪💪👏👏👏👏👏👏