$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; 7's / 10's

7's / 10's

This is a discussion for the topic 7's / 10's on the board Other Senior Rugby.

Author Topic: 7's / 10's  (Read 886 times)

Shirt filler

• A little respect please...
on: November 18, 2011, 02:52:39 AM
After reading a few posts on the forum of 2nd teams and below not getting fixtures due to oppostion teams struggling for numbers and also knowing a few teams that have too many players for 1st team but not enough to start a 2nds, or full 2nds but not enough to start a 3rds got me thinking, is there a place for a 7's or 10's league within yorkshire rugby???

Could be set up on similar principles as the world 7's series where each club in there league would host a tournement with the other teams in there league, and every team hosting a tournement. Just gives them players who cant get a game due to lack of numbers a run out. I know pre-season a few teams around yorkshire host very good 7's and 10's tournements, Halifax, knottingley and roundhegians are 3 i have personally experienced and enjoyed so teams are capable of hosting good events