$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Raising money for your club,at the same time as saving money for your supporters

Raising money for your club,at the same time as saving money for your supporters

This is a discussion for the topic Raising money for your club,at the same time as saving money for your supporters on the board Rugby Club Products and Services.

Author Topic: Raising money for your club,at the same time as saving money for your supporters  (Read 3997 times)

Phoenix Utilities Solutions

• Finding my feet
  • Helping you to save money as well as saving money.
I thought you might be interested in a unique scheme that could allow your rugby club to raise money, at the same time as saving money for your supporters.
Sound too good to be true? Through their Community Fundraiser (CFR) scheme, the Utility Warehouse offers just that.
The Utility Warehouse is managed by Telecom Plus PLC, a major UK company listed on the London Stock Exchange. With a turnover in excess of £418 million, they already supply over 400,000 homes, sports clubs & small businesses across the UK with great value and outstanding service on a wide range of essential utilities: gas, electricity, and home phone, mobile and broadband.
Raising money is simple. As a CFR, all you have to do is tell your supporters about this great new way of raising money. Then encourage them to call the dedicated CFR team using a freephone number. They will explain all the benefits of using these services, and there will be no hard sell.
As most of the Utility Warehouse services have no minimum term contract, your supporters can try them out risk free.
Once your supporters have become customers, the Utility Warehouse will pay your rugby club up to 5% of their monthly bill.The Utility Warehouse will continue to pay you each month – for as long as they carry on using their services.
As a new CFR, your only commitment is a one-off £25 registration fee, which is fully refundable when 12 of your supporters sign up for one of the main services in your first 90 days.
Your could benefit from an additional income, and might be interested in becoming a CFR - contact me! I’d be happy to give you more information, or show you how to join the scheme.
Kind Regards

Tel: 0800 298 9218
Mobile: 07813 700126
www.phoenixutilitiessolutions.co.uk

Dedicated to helping business & home owners save money,On their utilities such as Gas, Electric, Phone & Broadband and more.

His Lordship

• God
  • A little respect please...
  • No need to kneel...
    • Steve's Twitter
Are there any reference clubs (that you can put in the public domain) that people can contact to see how it has worked for them?

• Finding my feet
If you call our Community Fundraising Team on 0800 131 3000
They will explain all the benefits of using our services, and I promise there will be no hard sell.

If still interested please do not sign up online as I like the personal touch of coming out to your club & show you how to raise money and saving money for you supporters.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 12:53:32 PM by Phoenix Utilities Solutions »
Kind Regards

Dedicated to helping business & home owners save money,On their utilities such as Gas, Electric, Phone & Broadband and more.

The Mole

• A little respect please...
If still interested please do not sign up online as I like the personal touch of coming out to your club & show you how to raise money and saving money for you supporters.

....and the commission is quite nice as well... ;)

SkippyScrum

• Forum old hand
  • We came, we saw, we had tea & scones.
If my memory serves me correctly, I beleive the RFU also have a utilities deal available, not sure if there is a money back arrangement, but worth contacting your RDO.

• Finding my feet
May Be The Mole

But so does your club from their supporters??? ??? ???

And to SkippyScrum

Yes the RFU as a Utilities deal but not like this one :)
Kind Regards