$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; Good/Bad players

Good/Bad players

This is a discussion for the topic Good/Bad players on the board Regional Two (North & North East).

Author Topic: Good/Bad players  (Read 67346 times)

Batman

• A little respect please...
Reply #60 on: February 27, 2013, 01:10:19 PM
Batman. After organising and running a very successful club social. Our hero approached the bar
Where not being aware that the clocks had gone forward the commercially aware bar supervisor informed the masses via our hero that the bar was now closed for business.
Hello was not happy with this and remonstrated with the now surprised and gravity defying bar man. Who later reported his concerns about being picked up and encouraged to reconsider his decision.
Hello for president in my eyes...

We could do with him paying our barman a vist some time. How long was the ban ?
WHRUFC.

vincent

• One of the boys
Reply #61 on: February 27, 2013, 03:22:45 PM
So you would have Morley 10 playing 8 the 15 playing 10 and not sure where Bradshaw plays (use to know a bradsaw at Caldy but he was a second row can't be the same one can it? ) but he should be a full back?
And your asking me to help you with your team, think you need to go help Morley in selection you sound an expert!!!

Burnsy

• Twitter
Reply #62 on: February 27, 2013, 03:32:17 PM
So you would have Morley 10 playing 8 the 15 playing 10 and not sure where Bradshaw plays (use to know a bradsaw at Caldy but he was a second row can't be the same one can it? ) but he should be a full back?
And your asking me to help you with your team, think you need to go help Morley in selection you sound an expert!!!

Bradshaw is a centre. This kid ain't wired up right.
6 Nations Prediction League Winner Due To Botts Generosity 2011

The biggest downside of sudden unexpected death is being unable to delete your Internet search history.

K.RUDD

• One of the boys
Reply #63 on: February 27, 2013, 04:04:08 PM
In what sense bit of a temper?

Bat Fastard

• Finding my feet
Reply #64 on: February 27, 2013, 04:04:39 PM

I thought he was a winger
Don't Ruck with Me!

Burnsy

• Twitter
Reply #65 on: February 27, 2013, 04:15:16 PM

I thought he was a winger

There are 2 wing and centre.
6 Nations Prediction League Winner Due To Botts Generosity 2011

The biggest downside of sudden unexpected death is being unable to delete your Internet search history.

The SlateStealer

• Finding my feet
  • Bareknuckle boxing champion 2009 / Rag n Bone man
Reply #66 on: February 27, 2013, 04:56:49 PM
Yes I am the best angler this side of the Pennines got 2 bites here, Vincent get bent u dont no what ur on about yourself,Bradshaw is a winger for Morley but can play fullback,  u just talk a load of old carp ;)

Batman

Reply #67 on: February 27, 2013, 05:16:24 PM
Wouldn't class them as bites.
WHRUFC.

Mong

• Finding my feet
Reply #68 on: February 27, 2013, 05:25:16 PM
Just out of interest does anybody know if any of these players that GURU has selected are actually decent players? We played Morley at the weekend and other than a spell where they got a couple of yellow cards and we scored some points they were quite a decent outfit across the board. In GURUs defence I would also guess that if they did put Chester to 8 he couldnt have done a worse job than the big pudding they had there, he was their only weak link. Perhaps he knows more than you think!
What do you mean late tackle, I got there as quickly as I could!

kronos47

Reply #69 on: February 27, 2013, 05:51:40 PM
Batman he got 8, plus the additional. poshest bad ass I know the Boris Johnson lookelikey!
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the Stars.
*Oscar Wilde 1895

vincent

• One of the boys
Reply #70 on: February 27, 2013, 08:49:50 PM
Batman is right I'm not taking the bait. Just would like Guru to be clear on his choice as who would play where?
Lets have a look to see if he is

A. A dumb ass with no clue!
B. a idiot
C. The next best thing to Sky + ?

I'm going for A

The SlateStealer

• Finding my feet
Reply #71 on: February 27, 2013, 09:02:44 PM
That's not very nice Vincent I'm only voicing my opinion? This is what the forum is for is it not? I think ul find my friend iv had u on te line since you read my comment,  hook line and sinker ;)

Hello

• Forum old hand
Reply #72 on: February 27, 2013, 11:07:07 PM
This topic is awesome, we've gone well awat from selecting a team and have gone onto topics such as my club house ban, my playing ban, what guru is, who guru is, Morley players playing out of position, me moving quick for a buffet, Wheatley Hills wanting me to sort their barman out, Kronos showing great humour. Anything else I have left out?

Just keep this topic going.

Gure I once saw you play at school and you wouldn't leave the boys alone.

kronos47

Reply #73 on: February 28, 2013, 09:38:46 AM
No, no Hello your mistaken. Guru did not play rugby at school but he was the school soggy biscuit champion!
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the Stars.
*Oscar Wilde 1895

The SlateStealer

• Finding my feet
Reply #74 on: February 28, 2013, 11:18:10 AM
No, no Hello your mistaken. Guru did not play rugby at school but he was the school soggy biscuit champion!
haha kronos47 you funny guy, think ul find I Mae secon ur sister was the champ can't take that away from her ;)