$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; latest scores

latest scores

This is a discussion for the topic latest scores on the board Yorkshire 3.

Author Topic: latest scores  (Read 18484 times)

can only pass oneway

• Finding my feet
Reply #30 on: January 24, 2015, 07:35:47 PM
Good game against otley fair enough some daft decisions but that's all over now really enjoyed it close game                           

Thrown at 10 still learning
Looking forward to the new season I want that 10 shirt

Dench Winger

• Legend
  • Wingers need speed to suceed
Reply #31 on: January 24, 2015, 07:38:12 PM
;)
Ilkley Legend, Otliensians Golden boy, Otley RUFC player.

ClbNrg

• Legend
Reply #32 on: January 24, 2015, 08:05:46 PM
Interesting thread  :)

Regards the game, it was not our best performance by a long shot but playing poorly and grinding out a win is a good trait for a team to have.

The pitch had obviously seen better days given recent conditions and we expected it to be that way. We insisted on running everything out of our 22 when sticking the big shoe through it down the slope in the second half would have been the better choice. Chatting with the backs afterwards they felt Burley were tiring and could exploit that by running it a lot....fair enough.

I personally did not see the gesture Too Old is referring to.

I know young Dench very well and he does cause many facepalm moments, much to the amusement of his friends, family, team mates and forum users alike. He knows he would be better not rising to the bait but it has prompted 3 pages of $hite to read for us sad old ba$tards who are viewing a fcuking rugby forum on a Saturday night. These threads usually die on their ar$e after 4 posts so it has at least livened the board up.

Young lad posting $hite on the internet should not really come as too much of a surprise IMO.

Dench Winger

• Legend
  • Wingers need speed to suceed
Reply #33 on: January 24, 2015, 08:08:17 PM
Haha off to the pub have a good one lads
Ilkley Legend, Otliensians Golden boy, Otley RUFC player.

gateprop

• Paternal Voice of the Silent Majority
Reply #34 on: January 24, 2015, 08:21:42 PM
Back on the rugby...Bramley 34 Pythons 22. Last minute try by Bramley denied us a 2nd bonus point.

NoNothing

• Forum old hand
Reply #35 on: January 24, 2015, 08:58:39 PM
Oh dear.

We'll have Dench's mum registering next and telling us how lovely he was as a baby.

He may be a Boney wannabe on the pitch but is almost certainly an Insider wannbe on the forum.

I love Insider - at least his sockpuppets aren't real people and we can be sure he is mentally ill rather than just ...
Waj: We'll blow something up.
Omar: What we gonna blow up Waj?
Waj: Internet.

Boatracer

• Legend
  • Lose on the pitch, win by the bar.
Reply #36 on: January 25, 2015, 11:53:20 AM
Ooooooh Denches...
Yes, my scrum cap is wee coloured...

Dench Winger Senior

• One of the boys
Reply #37 on: January 25, 2015, 12:00:32 PM
Lol BB got a great photo to show you on the 7th

Boatracer

• Legend
  • Lose on the pitch, win by the bar.
Reply #38 on: January 26, 2015, 08:17:39 AM
Sounds threatening...
Yes, my scrum cap is wee coloured...

Too Old But Cant Stop

• Forum old hand
Reply #39 on: January 26, 2015, 05:03:19 PM
Dench this is the moment you were blatantly obstructed and definately didn't knock the ball forwards before grounding for the penalty try.......oh well.

[Photo removed]
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 01:43:57 PM by Too Old But Cant Stop »

ensiansman

• Finding my feet
Reply #40 on: January 26, 2015, 05:09:36 PM
Don't think this photo is conclusive proof but from where I was stood  the full back took him out needlessly when competing for the ball would of been better. The ball went backwards and our other winger got the ball down. Even if it wasn't a penalty try it was a score. If you still contest this remember we were still 11-10 up so would of won the game anyway. So at the most you were denied a losing bonus point.

Too Old But Cant Stop

• Forum old hand
Reply #41 on: January 26, 2015, 05:23:42 PM
All if's and buts I agree.  I didn't think he was obstructed but then knocked the ball over the line ie for the other lad to ground and so obviously this photo is clear proof in my eyes  ;).

Just as this photo clearly shows the elbow that Dench ate wasn't high.....ok maybe it was a bit.  He might have seen it coming of he didn't have his eyes shut....

[Photo removed]
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 01:44:18 PM by Too Old But Cant Stop »

Dench Winger Senior

• One of the boys
Reply #42 on: January 26, 2015, 09:57:13 PM
bit daft put that on here when your 15 is clearly leading with his elbow which could of been a red card if seen and there are plenty of refs on here to old that will know be watching him like a hawk but your choice as I keep saying should be left on the pitch really not on here mate

Dench Winger Senior

• One of the boys
Reply #43 on: January 26, 2015, 10:00:50 PM
BB don't need to show you any photos now mate to old has done it for me to my surprise lol

old style prop

• A little respect please...
  • anyone seen me tabs.
Reply #44 on: January 26, 2015, 10:14:47 PM
That post from too old with a pic of one of his players leading with the elbow made me think we should have a new forum page for people to post pics and videos of offences their players should have been sent off for. It would probable be busier then the Y4 page hence my reading of Y3.