$txt['mentions'] = 'Mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_removeMentions'] = 'Remove seen mentions'; $txt['scheduled_task_desc_removeMentions'] = 'Automatically removes seen mentions older than the specified days'; 6 nations

Author Topic: 6 nations  (Read 1106 times)

Relieved

6 nations
« on: March 14, 2015, 06:57:42 PM »
What were Wales doing giving England an opportunity to win the 6-Nations. Wales were awesome defensively and deserved the win, unfortunately England, despite Cole's yellow card not were better in the second half. Wales will win in Italy, Ireland will beat Scotland and England will lose to France, so Wales will be Champions because they beat Ireland ( I think that points difference will not come into place if England lose) If they don't, come on Ireland.

Offline olderbackrow

• One of the boys
    • View Profile
Re: 6 nations
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 08:20:58 PM »
What were Wales doing giving England an opportunity to win the 6-Nations. Wales were awesome defensively and deserved the win, unfortunately England, despite Cole's yellow card not were better in the second half. Wales will win in Italy, Ireland will beat Scotland and England will lose to France, so Wales will be Champions because they beat Ireland ( I think that points difference will not come into place if England lose) If they don't, come on Ireland.
Heard that many times before and then wales have not been up to it! If they do well against France, Wales could be in for a game and a half otherwise Italy may play dead which will be good for you.

If Ireland play like they did in the first half against Wales Scotland could well take a scalp.
e
Oh and England were just better than Wales in the first game you didn't deserve to get anything.

Relieved

Re: 6 nations
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 07:17:49 AM »
I fully agree that England were better than Wales and unfortunately we can't replay the game this season but I bet it would be a classic if we could and the result Well?