News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

10/10/26 game week 3

Started by Grasser17, Oct 04, 2026, 05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grasser17

Worrying signs for Wetherby conceding a game this early. Is it just a one off or will it be a regular thing. More so with it being a home game, North Ribb and burley need a win soon to get their season going, Morley 2s looking the strongest of the second teams up to now which I didn't expect. York RI & Rowntrees have had better starts then I thought coming up from Yorkshire 4.

Roll on next week 🏉

Billy36

Very few teams seem to be winning away from home. Checking socials, where available (I appreciate not all clubs have a media team, whether employee or volunteer), but Scarborough seemed to be caught cold out of the blocks against now serial away winners Morley. Yet the second half was a 0-3, apparent, slog fest.

I had WPL down as league favourites, but Morley II & RI clearly have the ability to upset carts full of bramleys, pink ladies and Granny Smiths.

Grasser17

Early days yet, Thornensians started strong last season and look where they're now.