News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Sat 10th October

Started by backrowbandit, Today at 08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

backrowbandit

Blaydon v Alnwick
A north east derby which should be a cracker. Will Blaydon be able to test the league favourites. I fancy an upset weekend and I'm going for a home win. Blaydon

Ilkley v Sandal
I don't think Ilkley will slip up at home, although Sandel will give it a good go. Ilkley

North Rib v York
A nice drive over into the Dales for the Minstermen. I think they will come back empty handed and North Rib will be flying high. Ribb

Hull v Scarborough.
This will be a huge test for Scarborough and I expect every other pundit will put Hull to win - and they will be massive favourites. Scarborough are disrupted again but I still back the boys to sneak a surprise win. Scarborough

Driffield v Scunthorpe
Driff will be desperate to get their season going. Two loses at the beginning means nothing and it can change with one good win. However if they lose at home again and go none from three there will be some concern. I can't see them losing. Driffield

Middlesbrough v Northern
Another near derby. Could be a ding dong affair but I'm going for a home win. Boro
Loving all rugby but especially at grassroots level.

Bin Juice

Blaydon vs Alnwick
Alwnick were strong last year and I presume they will be stronger this year. Can the young back line cause them problems on the plastic. I'd like to think so.
Blaydon just.

Ilkley vs Sandal
Ilkley surprised me last week with a huge scoreline against Scunthorpe. I can see this happening again.
Ilkley by a lot!

North Ribblesdale vs York
York yet to get a win and away from home again. Does that mean their new player coaches won't be available again? Either way Ribb to grind out a victory.
North Ribblesdale

Hull vs Scarborough
Not sure on this one. Hull were up at half time last week and threw it away. Scarborough could surprise them. But as ever BRB is getting the excuses in for availability issues. So I'll go with the home side.
Hull

Driffield vs Scunthorpe
Another home game for Driffield, should get something out of this game but I don't think it'll be a victory. Scunthorpe to win in a tight affair.
Scunthorpe

Middlesbrough vs Northern
Think Northern will get beat here. Boro good at home and Northern first away game.
Middlesbrough

Kellythorpe

Alnwick -7
Ilkley +7
NR -7
Hull -7
Driffield -7
Middlesbrough +7 

Range

Blaydon v Alnwick
Can't see past a five point win for Alnwick.Blaydon to finish empty handed.

Ilkley v Sandal
 Ilkley going to be up there all season. Sandal will make it a great competition but Ilkley will take the win.

North Rib v York
Ribb for the win, York to start worrying after 3 games.

Hull v Scarborough.
This will be a big test for Scarborough down in Hull during the Hull Fair week. Will the wheels of the bus get stolen or will Scarborough nick an away win. A definite clash of club approach as well. Scarborough to win with the last play.

Driffield v Scunthorpe
Big game here. I reckon a tight affair but Scunthorpe to come through with an away win.

Middlesbrough v Northern
Home advantage to prevail here and Middlesbrough to score a bonus point win.